Female. Early 20s. WVU grad.
Fan of Doctor Who, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, and other YA series. Penguin fanatic. Currently residing in the frozen tundra that is northeastern Ohio.
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
The reinvention of daily life means marching off the edge of our maps.
I think my heart just dissolved into a puddle of goo.
1864. it was a major surprise for some campers when they saw the 2014 oscars; the guy who delivered the pizza at the oscars was the same lost pizza delivery guy who had randomly managed to find his way into camp.
In short: If you want to get rich, go to law school and become a corporate attorney. If you want to do something fulfilling and be guaranteed of a living wage, become a teacher. If you want to entertain and enlighten people, become a writer… and be prepared for the possibility that you’ll live on noodles for a long time.
Add 1,000,000,000,000 ships
So what you’re saying is it’s the ship that launched a thousand ships?